ICSE Academy Summer School in Utrecht, Netherlands
21. August - 25. AugustEuro200
As part of the ICSE Academy, a summer school for pre-service and in-service STEM teachers will be held August 21-25 in Utrecht.
Topics will include
- inquiry-based learning and interdisciplinarity,
- cultural diversity and inclusion,
- connections to sustainable development goals (SDGs),
- and the use and impact of technology on STEM education.
The summer school offers a blend of lectures, seminars and workshops on educational research and development in the fields of primary, secondary and teacher education.
More information can be found here: https://utrechtsummerschool.nl/courses/science/mathematics-and-science-stem-education